Scholarship Name: International Water Centre (IWC) Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) Scholarships
The International Water Centre (IWC) offers Masters Partial Scholarship for International Students who are enrolling in Water Management Programme at IWC, Australia, 2013
Accepted Subject Areas?
Masters in Water Management
To support future water leaders, the International Water Centre (IWC) is offering partial tuition scholarships (AU$6,000) to the first 50 students who enrol in the IWC Integrated Water Management programs (Masters, Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate) for 2013. These scholarships are available to Australian and international students who do not receive any external full-tuition scholarship or full-tuition funding from other sources.
Scholarship Offered Since: not specified
Scholarship Type: Partial Masters Scholarship
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
- Academic record: an excellent academic record and a likelihood of success in further study.
- Professional record: relevant employment experience, achievements, membership of professional bodies and professional references.
- Commitment to the whole-of-water cycle, integrated and interdisciplinary approaches to water management.
- Leadership qualities including collaboration and team work, flexibility, initiative, communication skills, integrity and vision through professional, educational, community and other achievements.
- Potential outcomes: the likelihood of positive impacts on the individual and the water sector from participating in the MIWM Program.
Who is qualified to apply?
The scholarships are available to eligible Australian and international applicants.
How Many Scholarship Positions are available?
What are the benefits?
Full-time study: AU$6,000 for the whole program, payable per semester towards tuition fees:
- Semester 1 (Graduate Certificate) AU$2,000
- Semester 2 (Graduate Diploma) AU$2,000
- Semester 3 (Masters) AU$2,000
Part-time study: AU$6,000 for the whole program payable per semester towards tuition fees (AU$1000 per semester).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for international students
- The scholarship is paid out equally over the semesters of study.
How long will sponsorship last?
- 3 consecutive semesters of full-time study
- 6 consecutive semesters (3 years) of part-time/distance study.
Scholarship is open for International students
To be taken at (country): Australia
What time of year does Application Close?
The deadline is 1 May 2013: Program application deadline for international students (category 3 & 4 countries)
1 August 2013: Program applications deadline for international students (category 1 & 2 countries
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
Before you apply, please read the following instructions.
Visit Scholarship Webpage
By the International Water Centre (IWC)
The scholarships do not include travel, accommodation, field work, or living costs. These costs will be the responsibility of successful recipients.
Recipients are responsible for paying the remainder of the tuition fees each semester and all other associated expenses.