Study in the UK, Sudan, South Africa, Uganda, Kenya or by distance learning from your home country
For Primary, Secondary, Undergraduate and Masters Students
Africa Educational Trust – AET provides support for children in primary and secondary schools, and also help young people who have missed out on education because of conflict, the majority of them being young women. AET supports further and higher education – Undergraduate Bachelors and Postgraduate Masters Degrees – by providing a number of grants and scholarships for African students to study in the UK, regionally in Africa or by distance learning from home countries.
AET Scholarship Activity
* Support for UK university scholarships for undergraduate African students at University College London (UCL); and through a one year scholarship programme for Southern Sudanese students at UK universities.
* Provide small emergency grants to African students
studying in the UK on student visas who are facing financial difficulties in the final stages of their course
* Provide university scholarships for study in Kenya and Uganda
* Running a distance learning Public Administration and Management course in Southern Sudan with Fort Hare University, South Africa
* Provide grants to disadvantaged primary and secondary school children in Kenya, Swaziland, South Africa, Southern Sudan and Uganda, especially orphans and those who lost parents to AIDs.
18 Hand Court
Tel: +44 (0)20 7831 3283
Fax: +44 (0)20 7242 3265
Director: Dr Michael Brophy OBE
Deputy Director: Jill Landymore
P O Box 15038 – 00100
Suswa 5 Longonot Place Apts
Harry Thuku Road
Tel: +254 20 2217 012 Ext. 211
Fax: +254 20 2252129
Regional Manager: Emma Gremley
Office Manager: Bernard Kariuki
For more details you can download the Grant Scholarship Leaflet Here
Have You subscribed to Updates from After School Africa like Thousands other Scholars? CLICK HERE to Subscribe by Email, Check you Mailbox or Spam mail to activate your Subscription and Hold on for streams of coming publications.