Scholarship Name: Developing Countries Partnership Program on Scholarship
The Indonesian Government is offering scholarships for international students from developing countries to study for Masters in various courses at Indonesia Universities in 2012
Accepted Subject Areas?
Agricultural Sciences, Education, Engineering, Humanities, Multi-Disciplinary Studies, Social Sciences and Sciences
The Developing Countries Partnership Program on Scholarship or Beasiswa KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) is offered for the Master Degree Program at one of 12 prominent Universities in Indonesia for 3 years period. The program has been offered, since 2002, to the Master Degree candidates from the developing countries all around the world. By 2009, there would be 476 students from 42 countries who had been awarded the scholarship. The programme aim to Promote a deeper cultural understanding among developing countries; Strengthen the relationship and to initiate the mutual cooperation among developing countries; and Actively contribute to the development of human resource quality
Scholarship Offered Since: 2002
Scholarship Type: Full sponsored scholarship
Who is qualified to apply?
- Maximum of age is 35 years old;
- Posses a bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Have a TOEFL score of 450 or equivalent;
- Submit completed application form; and
- Must be nominated by the Indonesian Embassy;
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? Several
What are the benefits?
- Living Allowance
- Research and book allowances (will be given during the Master Program)
- Health insurance
- Round trip international ticket
How long will sponsorship last?
8 months of Indonesian Language Program
4 months of Preparatory Program
24 months (4 semesters) of Master Programs
To be taken at (country): Scholarships will be taken at the following universities in Indonesia;
- Institut Pertanian Bogor – www.ipb.ac.id
- Institut Teknologi Bandung – www.itb.ac.id
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November – www.its.ac.id
- Universitas Airlangga – www.unair.ac.id
- Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta – www.uajy.ac.id
- Universitas Gadjah Mada – www.ugm.ac.id
- Universitas Negeri Malang – www.um.ac.id
- Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta – www.uny.ac.id
- Universitas Padjadjaran – www.unpad.ac.id
- Universitas Parahyangan – www.unpar.ac.id
- Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia – www.upi.edu
- Universitas Sebelas Maret – www.uns.ac.id
What time of year does Application Close?
The application process will be commenced in January and must be completed no later than 31st March 2012;
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
If you meet the requirement for this scholarship, Visit the Indonesian embassy in your country for enquiries on how to apply for nomination letter. Also contact the university of your choice in Indonesia for further guidance.
- A nomination Letter from the Indonesian Embassy;
- A nomination letter from the respective government official;
- 2 (two) Academic Recommendation Letters;
- A scanned passport or birth certificate;
- A scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcript (in English) ;
- A scanned TOEFL score certificate obtained within the last 2 Years;
- A scanned Medical Statement;
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
The selection process will be conducted in April;
The selection result will be announced in May;
The students will be expected to depart to Indonesia by the end of August;
The Orientation and Indonesian language course will start in early September.