For 2018, the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Ghana Scholarships to high achieving applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
For courses commencing in January / February 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 3rd November 2017
- Round 2: Friday 1st December 2017
For courses commencing in September 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 20th April 2018
- Round 2: Friday 25th May 2018
- Round 3: Friday 22nd June 2018
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Type: Masters (taught and research)
Eligibility: In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing in January, February or September 2018
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £5,000.
How to Apply: In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to [email protected]. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates above.
Award Providers: University of Lincoln
Important Notes: Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who meet / exceed the criteria listed above for the award. Upon close of the scholarship deadline, a panel will meet to assess each scholarship application carefully and will endeavour to notify all candidates of a decision within 10 days of the application closing date.