The Global Health Fellows Program (GHFP-II) is a cooperative agreement implemented and managed by the Public Health Institute in partnership with Global Health Corps, GlobeMed, Management Systems International and PYXERA Global.
Application Deadline: 21st August 2017
To Be Taken At (Country): Lusaka, Zambia
About the Award: The Global Health Fellows Program (GHFP) II is the US Agency for International Development Global Health (GH) bureau’s premier Fellowship program that identifies and supports diverse, technically excellent professionals at all levels to achieve the Agency’s health priorities.
- Master’s degree or higher in public health, health finance, health economics, international development, epidemiology, sociology or other related social science or finance fields.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in cost analysis or related financial planning and management, with at least three to five (3-5) years’ experience in an international or resource challenged setting.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in one or more of the PEPFAR countries, or at one of the PEPFAR headquarter agencies.
- Willingness to relocate to Lusaka, Zambia, if you do not already reside there.
- Ability to travel internationally 20% of the time.
- US Citizenship required.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: Salary based on commensurate experience and earnings history. The Public Health Institute offers a comprehensive benefits package including professional development programs.
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: All applicants are required to apply for this position through GHFP-II’s online recruitment system at https://www.ghfp.net/recruitment/, which allows you to store your CV, profile and bio data form in our database. A separate cover letter describing your qualifications and experience, interest and familiarity with issues relating to this position, and how this position relates to your career goals is required for each application.
Award Providers: US Agency for International Development (USAID)