The Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge is now on offer for all International students at Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Field of Internship:
- Marketing & Sales
- Digital Marketing & eCommerce
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance & Controlling.
About the Award: Once a year we host our Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge at our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. We invite 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. Are you up for the challenge? Interns are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or they already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start their Master’s (gap year) in order to be eligible for the three months long internship program.
Eligibility: You want to join our event? This is what it takes:
- In your planned internship period (end of 2017/2018) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have a focus on one of these areas: marketing/sales, digital marketing/e-commerce, finance/controlling, or supply chain management.
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
Value and Number of Award(s): The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at Beiersdorf’s Corporate Headquarters in Germany.
Duration of Program: three months
How to Apply:
- Show us who you are: Apart from your CV and relevant documents (last transcript of records/internship certificates), we want to see how motivated you are. Let us know why you are the perfect candidate to win an internship abroad.
- Do an Online Test: In the next step, we’ll invite you to take an online test including verbal, logical and numerical reasoning tasks.
- Submit a video interview: We’ll invite the best candidates to submit a pre-recorded video interview. It’s super easy: We’ll send you a link to a video portal where you’ll find several questions. You’ll have a week to answer them.
- Join our IIC in Hamburg: If you’re selected for the International Internship Challenge we’ll invite you to our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg. Naturally, we’ll cover your travel and accommodation costs. This is a great opportunity to get to know us and the beautiful city of Hamburg.
Award Providers: Beiersdorf