INTO and the University of East Anglia are offering scholarships for students starting courses on all International Foundation Pathways in September 2017 and January 2018.
- 12th June 2017
- 10th July 2017
- 14th August 2017
- 30th Oct 2017
- 27th Nov 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Field of Study: All International Foundation Pathways
About the Award: INTO University of East Anglia offers a range of generous scholarships. All students who have applied for places on relevant courses are welcome to apply, no matter what your background or financial circumstance.
- All scholarships are awarded on merit
- Students who have been offered a place on any of the INTO UEA International Foundation pathways may apply.
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Program: 100% International Foundation tuition fee (50% of this amount will be deducted from the International Foundation tuition fee and 50% will be deducted from the first year of tuition fees at UEA upon progression)
How to Apply:
- Students must submit a completed scholarship application form with a 200-word personal statement to [email protected].
- Your application will be assessed alongside academic qualifications and proof of English language levels
- All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel. If you are successful, you’ll be notified at the contact email specified in your scholarship application form.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Award Provider: University of East Anglia