The IMD MBA Scholarships are open to candidates who demonstrate exceptional leadership understanding and are seek to pursue their MBA at IMD.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Scholarship Worth: CHF 30,000
- Applicants who demonstrate exceptional leadership understanding.
- The scholarship is both based on financial need and academic merit.
Selection Criteria: Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
Essay Topic: Candidate must submit a 750-word essay on:
It has been said that success in business requires flexibility to be responsive, but also commitment to a recognized set of values. Discuss using your personal and professional experience.
Please draw on your own experiences in your answer, rather than on general, broad statements. The committee is looking for essays that are personal, visionary and demonstrate leadership, which include a clearly articulated description of how the solution could be implemented.
How to Apply: In order to apply please ensure that you:
- Use the IMD MBA Scholarship template to write your essays
- Complete the MBA Financial aid application form (except for Future Leaders applications) and submit your full application to [email protected]
Award Provider: IMD MBA Alumni, Switzerland