In order to further develop the education of international students, Jiangsu University provides scholarship for international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University.
Application Deadline: 10th August 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
Type: All master and PhD students and some bachelor* students
Field of Study: Bachelor programs covered under Presidential Scholarship:
- – Accounting
- – Chinese Linguistics and Literature
- – Food Science and Engineering
- – Mechanical Engineering
- – Chemistry
- – Computer Science and Engg. (Quota: 5 Students)
- – Chemical Engineering (5 Students)
- – Pharmacy (5 Students)
- Only applicable to SELF-FUNDED overseas students who take English-taught DEGREE programs ONLY.
- The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
- Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Presidential scholarship graduate students who apply to quit JSU should compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 35 years; PhD Students: under 40 years.
- Not compatible to winners of other scholarships
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Partial Scholarship
- PhDs: Full tuition and accomodation
- Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition every year
- Bachelors*: 10,000 CNY on tuition in first year
How to Apply:
Award Provider: Jiangsu University