Heriot-Watt University is offering a brand new Scholarship Programme, for 2017/18 entry, for overseas (non-EU) applicants to eligible Undergraduate degree programmes.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- Overseas (non-EU applicants) to eligible Undergraduate degree programmes.
- Criteria is based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study with Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: up to 100% fee reduction. Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships – 25% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
How to Apply: Once you have an offer of a place in the UK (on-Campus), visit the Application Portal, which is currently open for applications. Please create an account and complete the correct application form.
Award Provider: Heriot-Watt University