The Estonian Government through the Estonian Institute is offering international students, researchers and academic staff – Scholarships for summer and winter schools.
Application Deadline: 20th March 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (University):
- University of Tartu
- Tallinn University
- Tallinn University of Technology
About the Award: The scholarships are intended to support participation in summer courses of Estonian language and culture as well as in courses of summer and winter schools related to the English-language curricula of degree study in Estonia.
Type: Short courses
- The stipend is available for students of Bachelor’s, Master’s or doctoral studies in foreign universities who are actively involved in the studies at the time of application and have been studying at university for at least one year.
- During the period of payment of grant the scholarship recipient should stay in Estonia.
- The candidate should pre-register to the course for applying for the scholarship.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is used to reimburse up to 500 EUR of the course fee and accommodation costs of 25 EUR per day for a maximum of 28 days per secondment in a calendar year.
Duration of Scholarship: 4 weeks
How to Apply:
- application form and motivation letter through online application system
- confirmation of admission from the higher education institution in Estonia or confirmation of submission of required admission documents;
- copy of passport or ID-card.
- transcript of records from the home university;
- confirmation of registration from home university containing information on the applicant’s level of study, normal period of studies and progress towards the degree;
- confirmation of admission from organising institution (can be sent by e-mail);
All documents should be in English or Estonian. Documents must be translated to any of these languages if the language of issuance is different. The foundation has the right to require the additional documents. Submitted documents will be not returned to the applicant. The applications which are not full complicated, drawn up as required, include false information or arrive with delay are not assessed.
The application system link: https://taotlused.archimedes.ee/EN/pub_login.php. Please register in order to start the application.
Award Provider: Estonian Government