Forté Foundation through the Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer Forté Fellowships to outstanding female students joining the Full-Time MBA. Awards of up to £23,500 are available.
Application Deadline: 17th March 2017
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: The Fellowships are open to all women applying to the MBA programme.
Selection Criteria: Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills through academic achievement, or in roles as team or community leaders, and show a commitment to helping women achieve their career potential through personal mentoring or community involvement.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in in your field
- Commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women
- Your professional references
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £23,500
In addition to the financial support provided, Forté Fellows have access to a number of unique resources from Forté Foundation including:
- Participation in the annual Forté MBA Women’s Leadership Conference held at the Amazon headquarters in Seattle
- Access to exclusive networking groups of Forté Fellows, Forté Fellow Alumnae and sponsor companies on social media and through Forté Fellow listservs
- Special e-introductions to Forté sponsor companies and inclusion in the Fellow résumé book, which is distributed to all sponsor companies
- Free lifetime Forté Foundation Premium Membership
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Female candidates who apply before 17 March 2017 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2017 will automatically be considered. All candidates should address the requirements of the scholarship in their personal statement.
Award Provider: Forté Foundation