TRACE is currently accepting submissions for the 2017 Prize for Investigative Reporting. The award recognizes reporting that uncovers business bribery with the goal of increasing commercial transparency.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 31st January, 2017.
Eligible Countries: All
- Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar misconduct.
- Entries must have appeared in print or online during the 2016 calendar year to be eligible for consideration.
- Multiple entries per author are permitted, as are team entries produced by groups of journalists.
Selection: A panel of independent judges will review the submissions and select up to two winning entries.
Value of Contest: Each winning entry will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD and the reporter will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE in mid-2017. The judges may also name up to two honorable mentions, who will each receive $1,000 USD.
How to Apply:
- Download an entry form here.
- Submissions or queries should be emailed to Caitlin Seymour, email@example.com.
Award Provider: TRACE