NASDAQ OMX Educational Foundation is offering scholarships to students from emerging economies to study Masters in Finance at the Central European University for the January 2017 session.
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2016
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Emerging Economies
To be taken at (country): Central European University, Hungary
About the Award: The NASDAQ Scholarship Program is designed for high-achieving students from emerging economies. Recipients must possess leadership potential and be likely to return to their home countries to enter and enhance the field of financial services, leveraging CEU Business School’s 25-year legacy of transforming the Central and Eastern European region from a socialist to a market economy.
Eligibility: To be considered for a NASDAQ scholarship, applicants must
- hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree in any field from a reputable institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- have a GMAT or equivalent GRE score of 600 or higher, or an equivalent score on CEU’s online mathematics test
- be the national of an emerging economy, demonstrate leadership potential, and be likely to return to their home country to enter and enhance the field of financial services.
The scholarship committee may accept CEU’s online mathematics test in place of the GMAT or GRE at its discretion. The test may be taken by appointment at any time after we have received your application.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: They cover full tuition, and do not include a stipend for living or other expenses.
How to Apply: To apply, please submit the following:
- a completed MSc in Finance application
- a competitive GMAT or equivalent GRE score, if applicable
- the scholarship application form (see in link below), including an essay of 1,000 words (can be found on scholarship application form).
Award Provider: NASDAQ OMX Educational Foundation.