Early-stage venture capital firm and global innovation accelerator, Nest partners with MTN Solution Space to launch a 2-day bootcamp for mobile tech startups in Cape Town.
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2016
Cohort announcement – 11th November 2016
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Cape Town, South Africa
About the Award: The bootcamp was designed to create a platform to bring startups together with telecoms from across Africa for potential integration opportunities.
Eligibility: We are looking for startups with focus but not limited to mobile commerce, entertainment, and financial management with potential integration and potential to run proof of concepts pilots with Telcos from across Africa.
Value of Programme:
- Network: Great opportunity to meet and network with other entrepreneurs in who may be focusing on mobile technology as well.
- Pitch: Showcase your solutions and pitch at AfricaCom – the continent’s leading platform for networking, business development and showcasing within the telecoms, ICT and digital landscape.
- Learn: Learn from the best in class and industry – great lineup of speakers, mentors and world class coaches.
- Solutions: Drive adoption of innovative solution
- Partner: Develop partnerships to scale
- Funding: Access to funding and resources to scale your startup
How to Apply:
Award Provider: Nest, MTN Solution Space