UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering applicants for the MSc Aviation Finance Full-Time who have been offered a Full, Unconditional Offer for 2017/2018 by the first week of June 2017, the chance to win a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for this course, worth up to €21,300.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Ireland
Eligible Field of Study: Msc in Aviation Finance
- Scholarship is open to both Irish residents and international applicants except employees of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The scholarship is limited to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2018 entry to the MSc Aviation Finance full-time by 30th June 2018.
- The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- An Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent)
- A strong curriculum vitae / resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
- If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognise)
- All course applications submitted before the deadline of 31 May 2017 will be considered for this scholarship. Following assessment of the course applications and those with Full, Unconditional Offers, The School will then select a small short list. These candidates will then be interviewed with a view to selecting a winner by mid-June 2017.
- The continuation of the scholarship funding for semester 2 (2017/2018) is subject to the awardee making satisfactory progress on the programme and passing all exams at the end of semester one.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Aviation Finance full-time programme in early September 2017.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is to open to those who have applied for 2017 entry to the programme.
- Interviews will be scheduled in early July.
- Winning candidate will be informed in mid-July 2018.
- Classes commence in early September 2018.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: 100% Tuition Fees
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Aviation Finance. The deadline for submitting the complete application to the programme is 5pm on 30th June 2018. There is no separate applications process for this Scholarship therefore. It is based on the quality of your actual course application.
Award Provider: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School