Total Petroleum Ghana Limited in collaboration with KNUST is offering Scholarships to needy but brilliant Ghanaian students to assist them pursue their education successfully.
Application Deadline: Friday, 28th October, 2016 at 5pm.
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be taken at (country): Kwame Nkruma University, Ghana
Eligible Field of Study: Engineering
- The Scholarship is opened to all First (1st ) year students of the University, pursuing full time programmes from the College of Engineering.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular Students (Non- Fee paying).
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application
- Preference will be given to Females.
Selection Criteria: All prospective student applicants must have results of Aggregate Six (6) to Nine (9) and also provide PROOF OF NEED.
Number of Awardees:
Value of Scholarship:
Duration of Scholarship:
How to Apply: Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters/Testimonial
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
Application forms and other detailed information can be downloaded from the KNUST Website, (Here)
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar
Students Financial Services Office
And must be submitted at the SFS Office, Room 16, in the J. Harper Building, at Commercial Area.
Award Provider: Total Petroleum Ghana Limited
Important Notes: No application will be accepted after the deadline. For further enquires, contact the SFS Office in Room 16 in the J. Harper Building.