The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
- Trimester 1: Application opens: 3rd October 2016. Application closes: 9th December, 2016
- Trimester 2: Application opens: 2nd January 2017 Application closes: 3rd March 2017
- Trimester 3: Application opens 3rd April 2017 Application closes: 26th May 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Australia
About the Award: The University of Wollongong Business School (named Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong) is offering fifteen partial business school scholarships to international students coming in for the 2017/2018 academic session. The fifteen scholarship are five (5) partial tuition scholarships available for international students commencing their first course at UOW’s Sydney Business School in each of the three (3) trimesters.
Eligibility: Candidates must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
- Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Selection Process: Candidate’s performance against these criteria is assessed by a scholarship sub-committee of the Faculty International Committee chaired by the Faculty of Business Associate Dean (International).
Number of Awardees: five (5) each of the three (3) trimesters.
Value of Scholarship: 25% of tuition
Duration of Scholarship: Three semesters
How to Apply: Please include the following in your application:
- An application form
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500 word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
Please send your application to email: [email protected]
Award Provider: Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
Important Notes: Candidates will be notified of the outcome three (3) weeks after the application closing date.