ICC, the world business organization, is recruiting a Sponsorship Intern to work across several departments (Policy Commissions, Arbitration, and World Chambers Federation).
Application Deadline: 21st August 2017
Eligible Countries: All
To Be Taken At (Country): ICC international headquarters – Paris, France
About the Award: This wide and varied role includes: creation of marketing materials, client relations, administrative support and event logistical support. The successful candidate will work closely with the Sponsorship Project Manager and Sponsorship Assistant to explore and commercialize ICC content, events, products and services, and business networks.
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven skills in writing, client relations, communications and project management
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in fast-paced working international environment with challenging deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented and ready to take initiative
- Works well independently
- Pro-active team player
- Sales experience in an international organization a plus
Specific tasks include:
- Assisting in drafting pitches & preparing materials for email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining contact list and files and overseeing electronic mail distribution lists
- Creation of materials for projects/events
- Logistical support for events
- Client follow up
- Creation of promotional materials, edition of logos
Qualifications and skills:
- The candidate must speak, read and write English fluently. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset, particularly French
- All programs from Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of Photoshop/GIMP
- Proficient user of internet tools with good understanding of web marketing
- Master degree or B.A in marketing preferred
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in a third or fourth year of under- graduate (BA/BSc.) or in a graduate (Masters) programme, and will continue to be enrolled during the period of the internship.
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland should get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.
- The internship is gratified according to French law
- The successful candidate will work on a full-time basis. The average working week is 35 hours.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Program: End August 2017- End February , 2018
How to Apply: Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Sandra Sanchez Nery , email@example.com
Award Providers: International Chamber of Commerce