The Dalarna University International Student Scholarships is providing scholarship opportunities to outstanding students.
Application Deadlines: 1st of March 2017 for studies commencing in August 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Type(s): Undergraduate and Masters Degrees
- Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round at Dalarna University’s Webpage .
- There is no age limit; however, candidates are not eligible for the scholarships if they are already students in the programme in question.
- Scholarships are only available for students admitted to a degree program taught at Dalarna University.
- Tuition fees will be waived in part for successful applicants. Payments are not made to the applicant.
- The award of the scholarship is conditional upon registering on campus in the degree programme for which the award is made.
- The scholarship is valid only for programmes starting during the upcoming academic year and is usually granted for one academic year (two terms). An extension is possible for programmes that are longer than two terms provided that study results are satisfactory.
- The award period can neither be altered nor be extended, and some limitations may exist when using awards towards or during exchange studies.
- Students who are suspended due to academic disciplinary reasons may forfeit part or all of their scholarship award.
Number of Awardees: Up to 40 awards are available
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships cover 50% or 25% part of the tuition fee only and will not provide for accommodation, books, travel, or other personal or incidental expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: Up to two (2) semesters (one academic year)
How to Apply: Before you apply for a scholarship, you must submit an application for the degree programme using the online application service for international programmes in Sweden at www.universityadmissions.se. The application deadline is normally between October and mid-January
Award Provider: Dalarna University,Sweden.