The University of Sussex, UK is offering Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship for Overseas students to study for Masters degree 2016/2017.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2017 23:59:00 BST.
Eligible Countries: International (Non-UK/EU)
To be taken at (country): University of Sussex UK
Eligible Field of Study: All full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex are eligible (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM) excluding the following courses:
- Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA in Gender and Development and MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy
- MSc in Social Research Methods
- DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
- International foundation years, postgraduate certificate, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters.
- Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges that are validated by Sussex
- Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Education
- LLM in Corruption, Law and Governance (delivered in Qatar)
- Courses within the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
Type: Taught full-time Masters
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships, including the SYLFF Fellowship, will not be eligible for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
Selection Criteria Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of previous or current academic performance and future potential. The selectors will pay careful attention to the information you provide in the Scholarship application form.
Number of Scholarships: up to 25
Value of Scholarship: 50% off international student tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply
- To apply for this scholarship you must first have submitted your application to study through the University of Sussex online postgraduate application system.
- When you have applied for your course, apply for the scholarship using the application form.
- Confirmation of submission will be sent automatically following your submission. If you do not receive this, please ensure that you check your junk/deletion folder for this notification as it may be sent directly to these folders depending on your email security settings.
- The closing date for applications to be received is 1 May 2017 23:59:00 BST. Applications received after 1 May 2017 will not be considered.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Scholarship Provider: University of Sussex UK