The University of Hull UK is offering the Business School International MSc Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 10th July 2017 for entry in September 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Hull, UK
About the Award: Six scholarships of £5,000 are available for new MSc students (non-University of Hull graduates) and these are awarded on the basis of academic excellence. This scholarship only covers a part of the full tuition fee and additionally does not cover living or travel costs. These scholarships are valid only for the academic year commencing September 2017. Please note that this scholarship does not cover the cost of living or travel.
Selection Criteria: Academic Excellence
Eligibility: In order to be considered for the MSc, applicants must
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship and must write their admissions application code on the scholarship application for consideration
- be able to commence their studies in September 2017
- have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship
- be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes
Number of Scholarships: Six (6) MSc Scholarships
Value of Scholarship: The MSc scholarship only covers a part -£5,000 – of the full tuition fee and does not cover living or travel costs.
Duration of Scholarship: For the normal period of one year
How to Apply: Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
- this completed application form (with their application code entered)
- a copy of their offer letter
- proof of a minimum overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent
- one good academic reference
- an essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the MSc programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship.
(Please note that scholarship applications submitted without all requested documentation will not be considered)
Visit scholarship webpage for application details
Scholarship Provider: University of Hull, UK